Blueberry Yogurt Tarts
Every now and then you need a simple recipe that looks more fancy than it really is. This blueberry yogurt tart recipe is just that. It takes only 3 ingredients, and it is quite versatile. While this one uses blueberries, you could use just about any berry you can imagine and play with different flavor combinations. Blueberries and lemon yogurt, strawberries with coconut yogurt, blackberries with vanilla yogurt, or really anything you would like.
This makes a simple, quick snack, or you can freeze them after you make them and pop a few out when you are craving something tasty and not too high in calories. From frozen, you can eat them as is or allow to thaw for a few minutes on a plate.
If you’re feeling fancy, garnish with some citrus zest. Again, you can play with the flavors without getting too complicated.
This is a light dessert or snack that even the kids will want to help make – and eat!
You Will Need:
- 1 package (15 count) Phyllo Shells*affiliate link* (found in grocery freezer)
- 8 oz yogurt (your favorite brand and flavor)
- 15 fresh blueberries
- Rinse blueberries in water.
- Set out Phyllo Shells individually on a plate or tray.
- Spoon yogurt into a piping bag or zipper bag and cut off one end to use as a piping bag.
- Carefully pipe yogurt into Phyllo Shells.
- Top each tart with a blueberry.
Blueberry yogurt tarts are the perfect after school snack, recipe to make with children, summer dessert, or potluck favorite to pull together at the last minute. This one is also great to share with your kids headed off to the dorms or to throw together for the grandkids.
If you love recipes with very few ingredients and you LOVE easy, no-nonsense desserts, you’ll love these blueberry yogurt tarts as much as I do.