Summer is right upon us, and that usually means PARTIES! Whether you’re having a kid’s birthday party, a baby shower for your cousin, an end of year soiree, or just want a refreshingly different non-alcoholic drink, try this pretty pink party punch!
You can easily customize it to fit whatever theme you want with cute character gummies. Also, instead of ice, you could even add in some fruit sherbet for another fun twist (hint: pineapple would be AMAZING in this)!
Pretty Pink Party Punch
You Will Need:
1 cup frozen concentrate lemonade, thawed
1/2 cup frozen concentrate orange juice, thawed
2 cups cranberry juice
3 cups cold water
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 liter bottle lemon-lime soda, chilled
Ice -or- Fruit Sherbet
Light corn syrup
Pink Sprinkles (or any color)
Hello Kitty or other character gummies for garnish
1. In a one gallon pitcher with a lid, add all of the juices, water and sugar.
2. Stir until all of the sugar dissolves.
3. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
4. Immediately before serving, add the soda and ice or sherbet. Stir.
Garnishing and Decorating Ideas
This can be a lot of fun! You can decorate each glass to make each party goer feel special. Feel free to change the colors around. It would be fun to do a yellow colored sprinkle and Angry Birds gummies to match the game and movie.
1. Lightly coat the rims of each glass in light corn syrup.
2. Dip each rim into a bowl of pink (or any color) sprinkles to lightly coat each rim with a pop of color.
3. Insert a Hello Kitty gummy on a drink stirrer. (You can do any character or type of gummy that you’d like.)
4. Pour punch into decorated glasses, insert decorated stirrer.