With the cold weather coming, there’s something special about staying home to pamper yourself. Instead of battling the bitter cold (or if you’re in my area, the dry, blowing, unseasonal heat), try these DIY facial treatments for your home spa. The best part is that most of them use ingredients that you already have on hand.
15 DIY Facial Treatments for Your Home Spa
Some of my favorite ways to pamper my face are to use specialty toners and masks. I have fairly oily skin, so toners give me that satisfying feeling of seeing all the dirt and grime lift right up off of my skin and onto a cotton ball. I can’t wait to try a few of the ones listed below to add to my regimen.
1. DIY Facial Toner With Essential Oils
2. DIY Purifying Clay Facial Mask
3. DIY Rose Facial Toner Spray
4. DIY Pumpkin Face Mask
5. DIY Clean And Healty Facial Moisturizer
6. Easy Herbal Steam Facial
7. Using Plain Yogurt As A Facial Cleanser
8. DIY Green Tea Face Cream
9. DIY Rosemary Mint Facial Toner
10. Chamomile Raspberry Facial Toner
11. Honey Green Tea Facial
12. Oatmeal And Honey Facial Mask
13. Oatmeal and Brown Sugar Facial Scrub
14. DIY Anti Aging Facial Toner
15. DIY Skin Clearing Mango Honey Rice Flour Mask
As you can see, creating your own beauty recipes doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming. In fact, it can be a lot less expensive than you probably would have guessed. It’s certainly more budget friendly than heading to a real spa or salon, and you don’t even have to waste time or gas money for these facial treatments.
Of course, many women (or men) swear by even simpler beauty treatments, such as using witch hazel, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, and so on as single ingredient beauty and skin care products. I have to say, I love simple and cheap!
Which one is your favorite from the list above? Have you ever made your own beauty treatments or DIY facials before?