I love using craft sticks (or popsicle sticks) to make cute little crafts. If you’re looking for something cute to do with your kids or to surprise your children with, try some of these Popsicle Stick crafts out. They’re colorful, inexpensive, and some of them are downright creative.
One of my favorites from many years ago was to make little puzzles. We would tape the sticks together on one side, flip them, and have the kids use markers or paint to put their masterpiece on the Popsicle stick canvas. Once dry, we’d peel the tape off and present the puzzle pieces to a friend to put together. It’s a sweet little keepsake, so don’t forget to have your child sign and date it!
Here are 20 more adorable Popsicle Stick Crafts to keep you and your family busy for all occasions.
20 Adorable Popsicle Stick Crafts
Back to School:
1. Popsicle School Bus Craft
2. Back to School Popsicle Stick Pencil Teacher Gift
3. Trolls Poppy Popsicle Stick Craft
4. Disney Pixas Cars Popsicle Stick Crafts
5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Stick Puppets
6. Scooby Doo Popsicle Stick Dolls
7. Popsicle Stick Jungle Animals
8. Angelfish Popsicle Craft
9. Nutcracker Popsicle Stick Puppet
10. Snowman Popsicle Stick Ornaments
11. Popsicle Stick Ornaments
12. Popsicle Stick Chicks
13. Popsicle Stick Wall Hanging
14. Popsicle Stick Flowers
15. Popsicle Stick Bee Kid’s Craft
16. Popsicle Stick Butterfly Craft
17. Popsicle Stick Flower Pots
18.Popsicle Stick Monsters
19. Popsicle Stick Monster Craft
20. Wicked Witch Of The East Popsicle Stick Craft
Which of these do you think your family would like the most?
I know my kids would love to try the Trolls craft. That one is too adorable! The Ninja Turtle Puppet craft is awesome, too. My five year old would really enjoy that and I love that it’s pretty darn easy to put together.