Is your child itching to own their own business? Are they ready to step it up beyond a traditional lemonade stand? Check out these 20 things kids can make and sell right now!
If your kids are anything like mine, they are always wanting to find a way to work and make some money. My daughter, Grace, loves to do arts and crafts and dreams of having a store of some sort some day soon!
- DIY Star Wars Soap – Mom’s Messy Miracles
- DIY Teacup Bird Feeder – See Vanessa Craft
- Scrap Fabric Bookmarks – Busy Being Jennifer
- DIY Bath Salts – Bitz & Giggles
- Simple Halloween Wreath – Jenn’s RAQ
- DIY Glass Flowers – Thrifty NW Mom
- Crocheted Mason Jar Cozy – Busy Being Jennifer
- Make Your Own Fridge Magnets – The Frugal Navy Wife
- Mason Jar Pin Cushion – I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Grapefruit Sugar Scrub Recipe – Mommy Enterprises
- Glittered Stag Head Tote – Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Easy DIY Fall Coffee Cup Gift – Jenn’s RAQ
- Coffee Cup Succulent Garden – DIY Inspired
- DIY Color Etched Mugs – Busy Being Jennifer
- Citrus Coasters – I Heart Nap Time
- Crochet Headbands – Quirky Inspired
- Easy DIY Mason Jar Vase Craft – Jenn’s RAQ
- Scrappy Happy Banner – I Should Be Mopping the Floor
- Gold Animal Ring Dishes – Pink Heels Pink Truck
- DIY Doily Clock – Busy Being Jennifer
Of course, you can have them check out my post on 16 Things to Make and Sell Right Now. Some of those are a bit more complicated, so you might want to do them yourself or possibly help supervise!
There are so many ways kids can exercise their entrepreneurial spirit. I think the biggest thing is that my daughter wants to be taken seriously. I could totally see a tween or teen opening up an Etsy shop or something similar selling some of the goodies here. Many of the ideas would also do well at craft fairs, trade shows, or antique shop booths, I think.
Which one is your favorite? Which one will your kids try first?