With Valentine’s Day coming up, here’s a really cute printable that you can frame and use to decorate your home or sweeten up your party.
It’s simple, but definitely send the message that love is in the air!
This printable would also make a really cute decoration for a girl’s room that has a hearts, hugs, or kisses theme to it, or you could print it out on just one side of your page (print as a 4×6) and then fold it in the middle to make an instant and simple Valentine’s Day card. It could be really cute decoupaged onto a cardboard or wooden box, especially if it’s in the shape of a heart! The possibilities are endless.
If you’re looking for more Valentine’s Day printables, I’ve got you covered!
Check these out:
- Valentine’s Printables for Water Bottles & Treat Pouches
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Coupon Book
- Super Quick Pencil Class Valentine’s Day Card
- Last Minute Free Printable Valentine (Mazes)
- Quick & Easy GRAPE Valentine for Kids Printable
As you can tell, I’m a bit of a cheapskate when it comes to Valentine’s Day! I prefer to just print out a few things, throw it on items I already have (hello, what homeschooling mom does NOT have a stash of hundreds of pencils somewhere?), and call it a day.
Do you have a Valentine’s Day party coming up? If you’re like most moms these days, there’s probably at least one! Are you looking for some pretty in pink or super sweet goodies to make? How about these:
- Pretty Pink Party Punch
- Raspberry Red Velvet Parfait
- Perfectly Pink Fruit Smoothie
- Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
- DIY Beauty Recipes (non-food treats for the Valentine who is watching calories!)
I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day. Where will you hang your XOXO print?