Apples with cinnamon is a natural pairing. They go so well together! I wanted to round up some delicious recipes that folks could enjoy for their breakfasts as the weather begins to cool down. Honestly, though, this flavor combination is a winner any time of year!
Check out these 20 tasty recipes below and let me know which ones are your favorite!
- Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Cheesecake – The Kitchen is My Playground
- Cinnamon Apple Breakfast Quinoa – Simply Quinoa
- Apple Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Cobbler – The Seasoned Mom
- Apple Pie Breakfast Cookies – LeelaLicious
- Cinnamon Apple Bake With Orange Maple Syrup – Living Sweet Moments
- Apple French Toast Casserole – Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Apple Cinnamon Pumpkin Oatmeal – The Lemon Bowl
- Recipe for Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal – My Crazy Good Life
- Apple Cinnamon Roll French Toast Bake – Frugal Mom Eh!
- Healthy Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Granola – The Seasoned Mom
- Greek Yogurt Apple-Cinnamon Bread – Kristine’s Kitchen
- Cinnamon Sweet Roll Waffles with Apple Cinnamon Syrup – Flour On My Face
- Baked Apple Cinnamon Donuts – The Seasoned Mom
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Protein Pancakes – The Lemon Bowl
- Whole Wheat Apple Cinnamon Muffins – Celebrating Sweets
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls – The Lady Behind the Curtain
- Overnight Apple Cinnamon Steel Cut Oats – Kristine’s Kitchen
- Quinoa Apple Cake – The Soccer Mom Blog
- Apple Pie Bites – The Blond Cook
- Apple Breakfast Loaf Recipe – Sugar, Spice and Glitter
I really want to try the oatmeal recipes. Who wants to make those Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls for me? YUM!! Who would have thought that quinoa would have made this list? Very interesting!
I’m always a little heavy handed when I use cinnamon, and I love the soft texture of a baked apple. I don’t think you have to wait until fall or winter to take advantage of these delicious recipes, do you?
What are some of your favorite apple cinnamon recipes?