It is finally April, and a beautiful spring already here in Texas! Easter is quickly approaching, and I know I’m scrambling to find cute ideas to make Easter a little more special for my own kiddos. The folks over at PEEPS® have come up with an adorable idea that would be a lot of fun to do with little kids and will help keep them in line with better behavior along the way. 😉
The flowers were budding, the grass emerged from snow, and winter was finally coming to a close.
All of the kids played outside once more, while thoughts of spring-time chores went right out the door.
Meanwhile, back in Bethlehem, PA, the Easter Bunny was becoming busier by the day.
But today was one of the most important of them all, as the PEEPS® gathered ‘round, some stout and some tall.
They met to discuss their mission this year, a big responsibility which was sure to bring cheer.
The messenger PEEPS® assured they were ready to go, and off they travelled to various homes.
The PEEPS® were ready to watch over kids everywhere and report back whether each child had earned their Easter basket share.
And for all the young boys and girls who do behave, their PEEPS® will ensure their baskets are filled with the marshmallow treats they crave.
PEEPS® Plush Easter Fun!
The little cute PEEPS® plush can totally be used in the same manner that folks use those little elves around Christmas time! Name him and use him to keep kiddos in line between now and Easter! 🙂
Each morning, the kids wake up to find their plush in a new and silly scenario. They’d better behave or he won’t let the Easter bunny leave delicious Peeps on Easter morning!! Some ideas we have for our little plush, which we’ve named Peepster:
- Peepster has a tea party with Barbie and a few dinosaurs while the kids sleep.
- He accidentally crawls into the fridge to hang out with the hardboiled eggs (with a few packets of dye tablets, of course! He’s ready to get to work!).
- He tries to “roast” marshmallows (mini marshmallows on a toothpick) over a stack of sticks with red hots as “fire” in the middle.
*Thank you to PEEPS® for sending me a variety of delicious goodies to share with my family, including our plush, Peepster!
PEEPS® Come in a TON of Varieties!
I love how inexpensive this guilty pleasure / addiction is. I have loved PEEPS® for years, and my kids are now totally into them, too! In fact, we usually have at least a small chocolate covered marshmallow chick each for every major holiday. (The Christmas ones with MINT are ridiculously good!)
Priced between .99 and $4.49, some of the yummy PEEPS® treats include these varieties and more:
- PEEPS Chocolate Dipped, Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Chicks We like the regular chocolate mousse flavored chicks, too!
- PEEPS Large Marshmallow Bunny For those of you that have to give a traditional bunny, just go for the PEEPS version, please.
- Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks My kids cannot wait to give this one a try.
- Original PEEPS Marshmallow Chicks (The original, which has been around for 60 years, is my favorite – and they are available in a rainbow of colors: yellow, orange, pink, purple, blue, green.)
- PEEPS Peepsters These are little bite sized, chocolate covered marshmallow bites. Ahem, YUM!!!!!