Is it just me, or does fall and winter serve as inspiration to make all sorts of homemade goodies? These recipes are absolutely wonderful. They would make easy holiday gifts or work for pampering yourself for a spa day at home, any time!
I’ve gotten my massage business up and running again, so I’m thrilled to flip through and see several that I can actually use right away as delightful treatments for my clients.
If you’re into essential oils, you’ll see that you can use them in many of these recipes, too. Really, I have found that the ingredients in a lot of these could be tweaked just a bit to create a whole new, unique creation that works well and suits you just right.
DIY Beauty Recipes
- Homemade Chocolate Body Scrub Recipe – Not Quite Susie Homemaker
- Homemade Chamomile Milk Bath – Juggling Act Mama
- Homemade Exfoliating Scrub – The Frugal Mom
- DIY Foundation Recipe Powder and Liquid – Everything Pretty
- DIY Green Tea & Citrus Body Butter – Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Kiwi Facial Scrub – Suburbia Unwrapped
- Brown Sugar – Vanilla Body Scrub Recipe – Fiber Artsy
- DIY Essential Oil Detangler – Busy Being Jennifer
- DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub – Real Food Enthusiast
- Whipped Coconut Oil Lavender Sugar Scrub – Juggling Act Mama
- DIY Avocado Foot Scrub Recipe – Everything Pretty
- DIY Coconut Oil Body Scrub – Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Grapefruit Vanilla Sugar Scrub – Turning the Clock Back
- Homemade Cellulite Cream – Everyday Shortcuts
- DIY Makeup Remover Pads – Juggling Act Mama
- Cocoa Body Butter Recipe – Not Quite Susie Homemaker
- Homemade Bath Salts – Mainly Homemade
- DIY Fizzing Vanilla Peppermint Bath Salts – Busy Being Jennifer
- DIY Avocado and Buttermilk Facial Mask Recipe – Everything Pretty
- DIY Honey Lavender Bath Melts – Suburbia Unwrapped
- Pamper YOU with DIY Bath Bombs – Fiber Artsy
- Cranberry Sugar Scrub Recipe with Vanilla – Turning the Clock Back
- Lemon Sugar Scrub – Julie is Coco and Cocoa
- Homemade Vapor Rub Shower Cubes – Homespun Hydrangea
I love seeing how simple it is to create luxurious beauty products! I soak in the tub at least a few times a week, and I’ll be making my own goodies in the next few days to make it less expensive. I also want to try several of these scrubs! I have so many of the ingredients, but have never really put a plan in place on how to put them together to make something. Ha!
Most of these would be adorable in one of those short mason jars with a little ribbon or burlap wrapped around it and maybe a homemade round label on top. Stocking stuffers, white elephant gifts, holiday gifts, birthday gifts, party favors, bridal gifts….the list goes on and on about how to use them!
The hard part for me is going to be which one to try first! Which would you suggest?