DIY Halloween Coffee Cup Gift
You Will Need:
- disposable coffee cups (must be paper and cardboard, not styrofoam)
- grey craft paint
- black paint
- orange craft paper
- stamps and ink
- grey ribbon with wire in the sides (or a pre-made bow)
- Fun embellishments for the cup i.e., plastic skulls, artificial leaves, sticks and berries
- hot glue gun
- shredded paper
- treats for inside the cup
- Detach the end of the coffee sleeve and lay it out flat.
- Paint it grey and let dry.
- Make a fluffy bow from ribbon (or tulle).
- Lay out our artificial foliage embellishments and paint them black. Embellish anything you’ll be using in this step, like the skull with the gemstones here.
- Using an accordion fold, create a center for the plastic skull or whatever centerpiece you will be using.
- If doing a spooky version, you can cut a headstone shape from the orange paper and stamp with R.I.P. If not, you could easily do a pumpkin or black cat cut out for a less spooky version.
- Use the hot glue gun to secure everything to the cup sleeve in layers.
- Secure the sleeve to the cup. Add more gems where you think they look good.
- Fill with shredded paper and treats!
As you can see, this is a fun and easy craft with so many possibilities!!
What would YOU stuff inside as a goody for someone else? Hopefully it’s more TREAT than trick!