Fish Bowl Bites
- Large rice cakes
- Blueberry yogurt (Yoplait tubes are great for this)
- Goldfish crackers
- Graham cracker crumbs
- White nonpareils (silver could work, too)
- Blue food gel
1. Pour blueberry yogurt into a small bowl.
2. Add a tiny dab of blue food gel. Mix until well incorporated and the desired color is achieved.
3. Spoon yogurt onto the top of a rice cake and spread evenly to resemble a pond.
4. Lay Goldfish crackers on top of the yogurt mixture.
5. Add graham cracker crumbs at the bottom of the rice cake to resemble sand.
6. Add a few nonpareils above each fish to look like bubbles.
I love serving fun snacks, but am not super crafty, so this one really hits it out of the ballpark without making me spend hours in the kitchen. Give these to kids, and they’ll think you’re a total rock star.