Is your family obsessed with FROZEN? Try these Frozen Themed Cake Pops as a unique treat to really take your next movie night or birthday party to the next level.
There’s nothing more fun than throwing a themed party, and you’ll definitely need a tasty snack. Customize these however you would like! You could even stack a few to make little yummy Olafs! Get creative, and let the kids get involved in making this dessert, too.
Frozen Themed Cake Pops
1 box of cake mix (You will also need indicated ingredients to prepare this. I like white to keep it looking like a snowball, but you can use whatever you like the best!)
1 cup vanilla frosting (Make your own or buy your favorite from the store.)
Lollipop sticks (affiliate link)
2 cups white candy melts (affiliate link)
2 tsp coconut oil
winter-inspired sprinkles (affiliate link)
1. Prepare the cake mix, including baking it, according to box’s directions. Once complete, allow cake to cool completely.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. When the cake has cooled, crumble it into a medium-sized bowl. Fold frosting into the cake crumbles and mix. Ensure that your cake is entirely coated with frosting.
3. Roll cake into 1 – 1.5 inch balls. Set on lined baking sheet and insert lollipop stick on top. Let chill in the refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes to make sure it is set before proceeding.
4. Remove cake balls from refrigerator. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white candies in 30-second intervals. After the first interval, stir in the coconut oil. Microwave until completely melted.
5. One at a time, carefully dip uncoated cake pops into the melted candy mixture. Carefully place each one onto a lined baking sheet. Decorate with sprinkles while the candy coating is still melty.
6. Let set in the refrigerator for a minimum of 20 minutes and enjoy!
Are you looking for more fun themed ideas? What about these gummy worm cupcakes and gummy worm slushy punch to match? I also have a recipe for a pretty pink punch that would be great for princess or Hello Kitty themed parties. Have a thing for Minions? Be sure to check out my Minions Rice Treats, and even make your own DIY Painted Minions Shoes!