Low carb dinners don’t have to take a long time to be delicious! Check out these 21 low carb dinners ready in 30 minutes or less. The best part is that you’ll get a powerful punch of nutritious vegetables in most of these meals.
I am coming to the end of a 21 Day Sugar Detox and have decided to primarily go low carb from now on. I LOVE Trim Healthy Mama and will continue to eat lots of S Meals from their cookbook and various websites, too.
I can’t wait to try all of these! I’ve had the cheesy baked zucchini boats and the lettuce wraps. Let me just say it – YUM!! I am really looking forward to trying new things and saving tons of time in the kitchen as well. With 5 kids ten and under, I simply don’t have the time to prep and cook for hours a day. That’s the beauty of having these gems on hand!
21 low carb dinners ready in 30 minutes or less
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- Pan Roasted Chicken with Cranberry Compote
- Brie and Asparagus Stuffed Chicken
- Easy Asian Style Broccoli
- Cheesy Baked Zucchini Boats
- Cauliflower Rice Enchilada Bowl
- 3 Cheese Beef Stroganoff Casserole
- 15 Minute Chicken Stir Fry
- Zucchini Pizza Wheels
- Steak with Chimichurri
- Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Cauliflower Chicken Casserole
- 20 Calorie Dinner – 3 Carbs
- Easy Tomato & Basil Soup
- Crustless Bacon and Cheese Quiche Recipe
- Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Veggie Bacon Turkey Recipe
- Low Carb Shrimp Tacos
- Lettuce Wraps for a Low Carb Diet
- Quick & Easy Ratatouille
- Creamy Tarragon Salmon
Looking for more ideas for a paleo, low carb, or Trim Healthy Mama recipe? Try these 3 paleo big game recipes or my tasty paleo spaghetti. Getting healthy doesn’t have to taste boring or bland at all. I love the versatility of inexpensive proteins (like chicken and eggs) and vegetables (like cauliflower and zucchini). Also, check out these 15 low carb snacks. Yum!