If your kids LOVE the Octonauts, hurry over to SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium! They are back for a short time, so don’t miss it!
Octonauts at SEA LIFE Grapevine
From now until 12/21, you can actually meet and greet with the Octonauts every Saturday and Sunday from 11am-4pm. In fact, that isn’t the only fun happening at SEA LIFE Aquarium at that time.
Check out these other Octonauts activities available until December 21, 2014:
• Meet Captain Barnacles and Kwazii in our Cinema. Plus, get an Octonauts sticker! (Weekends from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
• Take a special undersea mission with an Octonauts fact-finding trail, available at admissions. (Daily)
• Listen to a festive tale as SEA LIFE team members read one of the Octonauts holiday-themed books (Daily at 11am)
• Watch a special Octonauts holiday-themed episode in the Cinema. (Daily)
• Octonauts-themed ornament coloring activity. (Daily)
This is included with your annual membership pass or regular admission to the aquarium, too! Thanks to SEA LIFE for inviting my family to check it out for ourselves.
Want to see SANTA?
Santa is spreading holiday cheer in scuba gear! A jolly, red-suited diver, beard and all, along with his elf are taking the plunge in a magical dive show amongst the fish, sharks and sea turtles in SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium’s 160,000-gallon ocean tank. You and your family can pose for pictures and find out whether Scuba Diving Santa thinks you’ve been naughty or nice. Scheduled dives occur at 11:30 a.m. on December 13, 14, 20 and 21.
More About SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium
The aquarium is open Monday-Saturday from 10am-7:30PM. Sunday, it is open from 11am-5;30pm. Note that the attraction will remain open for an additional 90 minutes after the last admission time so that guests can enjoy themselves without hurrying through! Tickets can be purchased online at the SEA LIFE Grapevine website. Guests can save up to 25% just by ordering tickets online!
The address is: