I can hardly believe that my sweet BABY is considered a toddler now… 🙁 Boohoo! Oh well, I guess it happens. 🙂 Someone recently asked me what some essential toddler items are, so I thought I’d weigh in on the issue… Here is a short list of some things we can’t live without from toddlerhood and beyond!
- a stool (so they can spy on you and try and “help” with everything)
- lots of wipes and hand sanitizer
- a great car seat (check out these Cosco car seats)
- lots of writing utensils and paper (we prefer those of the washable variety for obvious reasons!)
- comfy toddler rain boots for running around outside in mud puddles (or as a nice fashion statement… don’t you know they look great with shorts? LOL)
- toothpaste that they like the taste of…. so they’ll actually brush!
- lots of books to read
- a GREAT imagination – they’re always coming up with something crazy and you HAVE to play along!
- patience (because they’re not the best at articulating their feelings with words yet!)
What have you found to be an indispensable toddler essential? What was/is the most surprising thing that your toddler just can’t live without?