Summertime is the perfect time to hit up or host a yummy potluck. If you’re on a diet, whether it’s Aktins, Paleo, Low Carb High Fat, Trim Healthy Mama, or something else, it can be hard to think of something tasty and delicious to bring along as low carb potluck fare.
Check out the following suggestions so that you can join in on the eats without compromising your new lifestyle!
20 Tasty Low Carb Potluck Recipes
- Sausage Cauliflower Fried Rice – Gal on a Mission
- Low-Carb Smoked Turkey & Cucumber ‘Sandwiches’ – The Kitchen is My Playground
- Garlic Basil Parmesan Crisps – Bless Her Heart Y’all
- Crock Pot Cauliflower and Cheese – Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin Low Carb – Midget Momma
- Mexican Meatballs – Home. Made. Interest.
- Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole – Sippy Cup Mom
- Stuffed Peppers – The Recipe Rebel
- Smoked Ham Roll Ups with Avocado Pesto – Avocado Pesto
- Cauliflower Mock ‘Potato’ Salad Recipe – The Kitchen is My Playground
- Taco Lettuce Wraps – Busy Being Jennifer
- Spinach and Artichoke Skillet Zucchini Lasagna – With Salt and Wit
- Slow Cooker Barbacoa Taco Lettuce Wraps – Gal on a Mission
- Chicken Club Lettuce Wraps – I Heart Nap Time
- Low Carb Tacos with Cheese Taco Shells – Home. Made. Interest.
- Lasagna Zucchini Boats – Spicy Southern Kitchen
- Crock Pot Crust-less Chicken Pot Pie – Flour On My Face
- Zucchini Chips – The Dinner-Mom
- Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites – Gal on a Mission
- Lighten Up Lunch with Chicken and Avocado Salad – Home. Made. Interest.
What are your favorite low carb dishes to take with you to potluck suppers?