Here you have it, folks, the BEST spiralized veggie noodle dinner recipes. I love how quick it is to make your own healthy faux noodles using simple produce. The cook time is usually a lot quicker, too.
Have you tried making your own spiralized vegetables yet? I have made my own zucchini noodles (or zoodles) and I have purchased pre-made sweet potato and yellow squash (summer squash) spiralized veggie noodles, too. I have also made spaghetti squash so many times and LOVE it, too. Sure, these recipes are not exactly like traditional pasta, but they make a wonderful unprocessed starch alternative that can lighten up dishes!
For those who are low carb or Keto, veggie noodles are the perfect way to continue to enjoy your favorite recipes without adding in those pesky carbs like wheat-based pasta is loaded with.
Try some of these recipes and let me know what you think! By the way, the pic says 10 recipes, but there were just too many good ones, so there are really 14 recipes to check out.
The BEST Spiralized Veggie Noodle Dinner Recipes
- Lighter Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken and Zoodles
- Veggie Zoodles (Keto/Low Carb)
- Zoodles with Spinach Pesto and Veggies
- Creamy Avocado Zoodles
- Tahini Red Curry Shrimp Zoodles
- Creamy Tomato Salmon with Spaghetti and Zoodles
- Tuna and Zucchini Noodles in Spicy Asian Peanut Sauce
- Mediterranean Zucchini Pasta Noodles
- Chicken Zoodle Soup
- Zoodles Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Cheesy Alfredo Crab and Zoodle Bake
- Red Pepper Pesto with Squash Noodles (Whole 30 and Gluten Free)
- Zucchini Noodle Macaroni and Cheese
- Teriyaki Chicken with Zoodles Dinner Recipe
Make your dinner healthier and more FRESH by giving one of these a shot. Which one looks best to you?
I can’t wait to try #7 – spicy Asian peanut sauce makes my mouth water, so I know I’ll love it.