Zucchini Noodle Pasta
You Will Need:
- 16 oz of zucchini noodles (you can buy them pre-cut at the store, or you can EASILY use an inexpensive spiralizer *affiliate link* and make your own!)
- 1/2 cup beef broth (homemade or store bought is fine)
- 1 T liquid smoke
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the zucchini noodles to a pan on the stovetop and stir in the beef broth. Keep on medium/hot heat and bring to boil. (You’re wanting the noodles to take on the taste of the broth.)
- Once it’s boiling, add in your liquid smoke as well.
- Boil for 5-7 minutes or until you like the texture. (Some like their noodles crispier, and some prefer them to be quite soft, so start checking at about the 5-minute point.)
- Once done, drain off any excess liquid and serve hot.
To garnish simply, you could add some chopped peanuts on top or even some fresh cilantro. The great thing about zucchini noodle pasta is that it really takes on the flavors that you pair it with.