Low carb meals and snacks are the way I lose weight best. Yes, I said SNACKS. Yum. Try these 15 easy low carb snacks to stay on plan while still enjoying food! Which one will you try first? Banana bread? Cheesy baked zucchini boats? Chipotle beef jerky? Read on.
Eliminating wheat and corn from my diet has been great, but I like to take it a step further most of the time to eliminate most carbs altogether. Low carb foods are absolutely delicious. This snack list gives you a few unique options you might not have thought of.
Whether you’re doing Keto, Trim Healthy Mama, Atkins, Low Carb High Fat, South Beach Diet, or something else entirely, I’m sure you’ll find some delicious inspiration here. Don’t forget to share with your low carb friends!
15 Easy Low Carb Snacks
- Chocolate Blueberry Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Low Carb Rainbow Veggie Wraps
- Lettuce Wraps for a Low Carb Diet
- Chocolate Chip Coconut Flour Muffins
- Low Carb Cranberry Almond Cookies
- Roasted Cauliflower Hummus
- Cheddar Zucchini Crisps Recipe
- BBQ Pork Rinds
- Microwave Bacon Wrapped Cauliflower
- Cheesy Baked Zucchini Boats
- Homemade Chipotle Beef Jerky
- Roasted Green Beans Recipe
- Grain Free Granola
- The Best Healthy Paleo Banana Bread
- Parmesan Crisps Five Ways
I can’t wait to whip some of these up! I kind of need the parmesan crisps right now, actually. You could totally combine a few of these to make a small meal, or use them as sides.
Are you looking for a few more yummy low carb options? Be sure to try my EASY Cheesy Sausage Balls or Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs (bunless), or look at my list of Low Carb Dinners in Less than 30 Minutes.
What are your favorite low carb snacks?
Do you prefer sweet or savory? What is your carb limit for a snack?