Who watched the Emmy’s this year? There were some great moments and some hot looks! Do you want to try and recreate some of the gorgeous beauty looks straight from the celebrities? Mary Kay has sent me these tips to share with you. Also, check out my giveaway below!
“Modern Family” actress Sarah Hyland sported thick bold brows complemented with creamy berry stained lips. Want the look?
Brilliantly Bold Look:
- Start by defining brows with Mary Kay Brow Definer Pencil in Brunette and shape brows with Mary Kay Brow Gel to keep brows in place.
- Line lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Neutral and apply Mary Kay Creme Lipstick in Whipped Berries to lips straight from the tube.
- Create glamourous lashes with Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara in Black applying several coats.
- Complete the look with a berry kissed cheek (try Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Bold Berry).
“Mad Men” star January Jones rocked ruby lips and silver smoky eyes. Ready to try this at home?
Radiantly Red Look:
- Glaze lips with Limited-Edition Midnight Jewels Mary Kay Semi-Matte Lipstick in Ruby Night.
- Cover lids with Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Glacier Gray then dab Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Sterling to the inner thirds of lids.
- Lightly brush Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner with included brush on the upper lash line to create a smooth line.
- Apply two coats of Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara to complete the look.
Gorgeous 14-year-old “Mad Men” star Kiernan Shipka exhibited a youthful, natural glow. Do you have to have this look?
Naturally Youthful Look:
- Spread Mary Kay At Play Jelly Lip Gloss in Poppy Love across lips.
- For natural eyes, use Mary Kay At Play Baked Eye Trio in Earth Bound using the chocolate shade on the lids and the metallic taupe color on the brow bone area.
- Apply Mary Kay Eyeliner in Deep Brown to lower lash lines.
- Brush on Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Shy Blush to the apples of cheeks for a natural glow.
WIN The Brilliantly Bold Look!
Now that you’ve learned how to look red-carpet ready at home, are you ready to WIN some awesome Mary Kay makeup of your own? Mary Kay has generously offered to provide ONE of my readers with the cosmetics needed to look like Sarah Hyland!
I don’t know which item I’m most excited about from this prize collection. The Mary Kay Lip Liner with Creme Lipstick looks so classy and distinct. The Mary Kay Brow Gel also look great, and it would help define and tame eyebrows for a dramatic look. Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara is awesome and really gives a sleek look with the whisk of the wand on your lashes. I <3 this one! Then again, I love mineral make up and think the Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color would apply like a dream and provide a natural pigment that would pull everything together.
To enter, comment below with which of these 3 looks from the Emmy’s you like the best -or- which product you most want to try from the Brilliantly Bold look.
For an extra entry, tweet this message: “I want to win @MaryKay products from @JennsRAQ to recreate the Brilliantly Bold look from the #Emmys2014 Ends 9/12 https://realandquirky.com/2014/08/get-emmys-2014-brilliantly-bold-look-giveaway.html” and comment again below with your twitter handle or a link to your tweet.
Must be 18 or older to win, US entrants only. Giveaway ends 9/12/14 at 11:59PM Central.