I can’t tell you how many of my friends on various low carb, keto, primal, or Trim Healthy Mama diets have mentioned the Starbucks PINK DRINK as their favorite on-plan treat. You can order it as is, which is loaded with sugar, or you can always order it at Starbucks Keto style, which is pretty darn close to how the original tastes. Ask for it to be made with the Passion Tango Herbal Tea, a splash of heavy whipping cream and 2 pumps of sugar-free vanilla syrup.
This recipe is one that you can make at home that will taste just like it! You will save SO much money and can enjoy it any time you want.
Starbucks Pink Drink Copycat Recipe – KETO, Low Carb Version
Make sure that you get the Tazo Iced Passion Tea that you have to brew, not the ready made tea as that is full of sugar!
This recipe makes 2 Venti Starbuck’s Pink Drink – KETO Style!
You Will Need:
– Tazo Iced Passion Herbal Tea (affiliate link)
– 6 cups of water
– 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
– 1 cup of sliced strawberries, divided
– 4 pumps sugar-free vanilla flavored syrup
1. Boil 4 cups of water.
2. Place the bag of Tazo Iced Passion Tea into a large glass pitcher. Pour the hot water into the pitcher and let it steep.
3. Pour 2 cups of cold water into the pitcher. Place the pitcher in the fridge to let the tea cool down.
4. Once the tea is chilled, pour it into a blender. Add 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream, 1/2 cup of the strawberries and 4 pumps of sugar-free syrup. Blend for 10-15 seconds.
5. Fill 2 large cups with ice and pour the blended mixture into the cup. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries on top.
Would you rather make it non-keto style? Replace the heavy whipping cream with 1 cup of coconut milk and skip the vanilla syrup. Because this tea is caffeine-free, this makes a terrific after dinner treat!